Ghosts don’t lie: resources to help learn the song written by Stephen Taberner.
News flash: Hear Ghosts sung in cute Scottish accents, in a Glasgow workshop led by Stephen, September 2017.
Core singing resources:
- Song Words Sheet (2 pages)
- Choral score, 12-page version, choir members like this version best: smaller writing, no chords: Ghosts Don’t Lie: 12 pages
- Full score, 30-page version with larger font, and chords. Ghosts Don’t Lie FULL SCORE
- Rehearsal recordings, downloadable: Ghosts Don’t Lie: Soundcloud recordings
- Video of Ghosts dont Lie from St Ambrose performance (28 January 2017)
Printable information about Serenading Adela, the Street Opera; plus the words of Ghosts don’t lie: download as a two-page flyer
- Video from the January 2017 Boite concert
- Audio from the January 2017 Boite concert . Starts with speeches, you can see from the wave form where the singing starts.
- Four choral parts separately, and together with first verse solo, recorded by Stephen Taberner for 2016 workshops:
- Verses 2, 3 and 4 solo – with ukulele accompanying – 2016 workshops: https://soundcloud.com/nancy-atkin/ghosts-dont-lie-verses-2-4/s-GA18z
- Early version of choral score: Stephen’s 4-part choral score for the choir parts (not the solo part)
- Jeannie’s notes – Jeannie’s notes from our Sunday 8 January 2017 rehearsal. Includes some fine-tuning and advice on how to use these printed and audio files.
- Choir singing verses 1-3, at the end of our final December workshop, can be heard here. It’s a rough recording, but good to hear how it all came together after just two rehearsals.